Monday, July 26, 2010

More Home Cooked Food

Have been baking lots of muffins or cookies recently for hubby to bring as snack. He has been staying late everyday even on weekends and requested some snacks so that he could eat them when he is hungry in lab...
These are Banana Oats Muffins which turned out a little hard and dry as I had forgotten to add oil to them... =( Taste wise they were not bad, though I forgot to add raisins too... Luckily I added lots of banana...Will make them again and I will definitely remember the oil the next time... =p

It has been ages since I made wantons and I was craving for some so decided to make some... I made a little mistake wrapping them and the batch I made 2 days later looked better and more like "yuan baos"... Too bad no photo was taken...
I decided to pair the wantons with shredded chicken and braised mushrooms noodle... Yummy! But seemed like a little too much food for dinner... Was really full after it... =p
 

Baked another batch of muffins using strawberries... No ingredients were forgotten this time round and they turned out moist and nice! =) Most importantly YH likes them!

Update 29 Jul: Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins
Made another batch of muffins using different ingredients... =) These turned out really huge as I filled the cups till almost full as I was lazy to use another muffin tray...

0 comments:

Post a Comment