Sunday, December 28, 2008

Taco Rico @ Lafayette

Since we have already rented a car, we decided to go out for lunch today... After looking at the maps and finding out the directions, we drove to Taco Rico. He had been there once and wanted to bring me there... It serves Mexican food...


We took some time deciding what to eat... OK I think it was me that took some time as he already decided. He was having what he had the last time.While we were still deciding, they served us nachos...


He had Seafood soup with bread while I had Chicken Fajitas (in hotplate) with beans, rice and guacamole (on the plate) and corn tortillas (wrapped up)... I wanted to try something different. =p



The bread served with the seafood soup is really very nice!! And it is refillable. =p My order tasted nice too! You can wrap the chicken fajita in the corn tortilla to eat it. Forgot to take photo of the tortilla before eating... =( The serving was rather huge and I could not finish it at all. Had originally thought of getting a box to bring back those I could not finish but later he just finished it. =p The good thing here is that even though the serving is big, you can ask for a box to bring home those you can't finish, it is very common here. Overall, we enjoyed the food here! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment