Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cheesecake Factory @ Indianapolis

After dinner, XY suggested we go to Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Yeah!! Cheesecake, I love it! =) The place is real crowded, there are people standing everywhere waiting to be called for their seats... Probably because it is sat night. And after leaving our name with the person, we went to the Starbucks opposite it to wait... They gave us a device that will beep when it is our turn.


There's really alot of cheesecake on the menu to choose from... Did not know which to choose as they all seem so delicious... As I had tried 3 flavours when I bought the frozen box of cheesecake from Sam's club, I wanted to try something different. Even though XY said the ones here taste nicer than the frozen one.

Here's what we finally decided on... Tiramisu Cheesecake and Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake...


I really like the cheesecake here!! It's really nice and will definitely want to try the other flavours on the menu!! However, 1 slice is rather big and I am really full after eating it. And I did not even eat 1 whole slice. =p

Website: http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment