Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home Cooked Food

These are some of the food I cooked...

Sweet and Sour Chicken (糖醋鸡柳), the sauce tasted nice! =)


Miso Stew, which I added whatever ingredients I had to spare in the fridge... =p


Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake, which was a little soft as I think I did not dissolve the gelatin properly. In the end, I had to freeze it a little. Nevertheless, it still tasted quite nice! =p


Tsukune (Japanese Chicken Meatball), using homemade Teriyaki sauce. I think when you make your own Teriyaki sauce, it taste better than those ready made ones. The flavour is more intense. =p I shaped them into patties so that it is easier to cook...


Green Tea Pudding served with some milk sauce... Not bad and is surprisingly quite filling... =p


2 types of Stir-fry Kang Kong made by hubby... This is the sambal belachan version...

Non spicy version, requested by me... =p Luckily I requested this as the other was really spicy!


Potato Croquette that is baked and not fried. Not too bad but there is room for improvement. I did not add any filling and I think it is a little plain. Will try adding filling the next time I make this... =p


Green Tea Chiffon Cake but baked in a muffin pan... =p My first time attempting to bake a chiffon cake and it wasn't too bad... YH said it was not bad but can be softer, so will have to improve on this... Will need to get a tube pan... =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment