Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TGI Friday's @ Lafayette

We had dinner at TGI Friday's last night and it was our 1st visit... Have drove past it many times but have never eaten there...


Crispy Green Bean Fries - the appetizer we shared with 2 others... It is basically deep fried breaded green beans served with cucumber-wasabi ranch dip... It is very nice!! =) Heard that they are sold frozen in the supermarket, we will be going to look for them... =p


I had this, Cheddar Bacon BBQ Sliders - 2 tender all beef patties covered with shredded cheddar cheese, crispy bacon and JackTM Championship BBQ Sauce together with potato chips. Like the potato chips! =p Actually this was not I ordered but I decided to just go ahead with the mistake. =( I am surprised our server got my item wrong as I even pointed to the item on the menu. Luckily it still has the BBQ sauce which is why I wanted the original entree.


YH had Jack Daniel's® Chicken and Shrimp - Juicy fire grilled chicken breast drizzled with Jack Daniel's® glaze and some crispy Cajun spiced fried shrimp with dipping sauce together with creamy mashed potatoes and veggies. Like the mashed potatoes and the sauce!


0 comments:

Post a Comment