Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wendy's @ West Lafayette

Finally had the chance to visit Wendy's today! When I first arrived here I was very surprised to see a fast food joint with the same name as me and always wanted to try it.


We ordered a 1/2 lb Double with Cheese Hamburger Combo and a Chicken Club Combo. For the sides we chose Caesar Salad and Small Chili (something like meat balls and beans in tomato soup that is supposed to be spicy but does not taste spicy to us). This place is quite good as you can choose the side you want! You can choose from the usual fries, baked potato (we wanted this but they were out of it), Caesar salad, small chili, salad and mandarin oranges.



Personally, I like Wendy's and would definitely want to come back here again. YH liked the chicken burger, he thinks that the chicken is not dry as compared to McDonald's burger. As for me, I felt that everything taste nice. I like that you can substitute fries for something else. =) After watching Supersize Me, we do not really dare to eat McDonald's fries now...

Website: http://www.wendys.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment