
Inside the restaurant are quite a number of big screen TVs showing various sports.
Our starter - Roasted Garlic Mushrooms. They taste so yummy that we ordered another one!
Our buffalo wings in Honey BBQ (top left and bottom right), Parmesan Garlic (bottom left) and Asian Zing (top right) sauces. We ordered 24 wings to share among 2 of us. They are 14 sauces to choose from and it is ordered in a scale from mild to hot. Asian Zing is the spicest one in our choice and I find it quite OK, not very spicy. Next time will try others. First time I eat so many wings at a go. Hehe... Most of the people at other tables are also there for the wings only since it is on promotion on Tuedays.
There's me still eating whereas YH has finished so he has nothing to do but take me eating. That's a do not take me eating look I am giving him =p
Website: http://www.buffalowildwings.com/






0 comments:
Post a Comment