These are taken just outside our apartment building.
Car were all covered in a layer of "icing sugar" too. =p
More photos taken at Purdue Village.
Snow covered trees.
See how thick the layer of snow on the ground is.
Snow covered field.
We talked toward the campus and cannot really tell the difference between road and pavement.
Interesting sight.
The clock tower.
The snow making this tree really pretty!
Engineering fountain area.
At the "famous" Purdue University sign, which is a popular for taking photo.

Snow "sitting" on the benches. =p
Stumbled on to a really thick snow!
Finally reached home and I was really happy. Halfway I suggested to go for Mac breakfast but it was not open and I was really disappointed to not get to eat my Mac breakfast. Forgot that almost all shops and restaurants are closed for Christmas. =(

































0 comments:
Post a Comment