Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I spent my 1st birthday in US yesterday! YH is really busy recently. He is busy till he is hardly at home! =( Nevertheless he took a night off on my birthday to bring me out for dinner! =) We went to Texas Roadhouse, our 1st visit there...


Upon entering the restaurant, we felt that it is similar in style to Logan's Roadhouse. Similarly we had a basket of dinner rolls and there was a bucket of peanuts on the table... =p


We ordered an appetizer - Baby Blossom which is hand-battered, golden-fried, and served with our special Cajun Horseradish Sauce. Yummy!! =)


Our server helping us to take a photo... =)


Both our entrees came with 2 sides each and 1 of them was served 1st... YH had a Cup of Chili and I had their House Salad with Ranch dressing...


Then came our entrees with the other side item. YH had a half slab of Fall-off-the-Bone Ribs with steak Fries while I had Prime Rib with mashed potatoes... Both were nice! =)


Individual photos before we started eating! =)


Website: http://www.texasroadhouse.com/


My Birthday Cake from Dairy Queen! =)


Photo of the cake only... Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard Cake! =)


Me with the cake...


Us with the cake... Hehe...


And of cos there's me cutting the cake... =p



I loved the cake, very chocolately... YH loved it too... Hehe... Ice-cream plus chocolate, my favourites! =) Thanks dear for the dinner and cake! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment