Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cream Cheese Brownie Fudge

Found this recipe online and decided to make it to bring to a dinner gathering with friends. The bottom layer is chocolate brownie and the top is cream cheese... Yummy!!

I did not have a square pan so I just used my round cake pan to bake it. First is the chocolate brownie...


Then it is topped with the cream cheese mixture...


The end result after removing it from the oven... Probably i can reduce the baking time a little next time as there were some cracks on the surface...


After cooling, the cake was placed in the refrigerator to chill and set it... Then it was cut into small pieces for easy serving... =p


Well both of us liked this as the cream cheese paired well with the chocolate brownie! =) I would probably make it again... Hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment