Thursday, April 9, 2009
First Car-Driving Experience
I drove a car for the 1st time yesterday!!! It was my 1st "driving lesson" with hubby as my driving instructor... Here, he can have the thrill of being a driving instructor... =p We went to a carpark for me to learn driving. There I practised starting and stopping the car. You have to press the brake gradually else you will get a really sudden and jerky stop! Then I drove around the carpark, practising driving straight and making turns. Though I drove without stepping on the accelerator most of the time, I still felt that it was a little scary... =p Very scared that I will knock into things or swerve off the road... However towards the end I did experience driving with the accelerator pressed slightly... Even more scary... =p Wonder if I will ever learn how to drive??? After the lesson I realised that driving is really tiring on the legs, I had aching knees and ankles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment