It has been almost 3 years since we went back to Singapore and we were pretty excited about it. Wendy and I made plans to meet up with family and friends as well as to visit some places and attractions that we had not been to.
Here are the list of the attractions we went:
- Orchard Road (ION and Somerset 313 were still building when we left Singapore in 2008)
- Marina Bay Sands
- Marina Barrage
- Helix Bridge
- Singapore Flyer (Although it had been there when we left Singapore in 2008, we never really take the ride until this trip)
- Universal Studio Singapore
Unfortunately, there were still some food that we never get to try like Laksa, Nasi Padang, etc because of time constraints. I had only about 3 weeks in Singapore before I had to fly back to US because I had to fly to Japan for a conference after that. Wendy stayed slightly longer (about 6 weeks) before flying back to US.
Here are some of the photos:
Orchard Road
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Barrage
Helix Bridge
Singapore Flyer
Universal Studio Singapore






0 comments:
Post a Comment