Saturday, July 2, 2011

Panera Bread @ West Lafayette

We had dinner with friends at Panera Bread, a place where I have never been to but YH had before I came over.

Anyway, we had their combo where you can choose 2 items, plus it came with chips. Here's what hubby had, a half Smokehouse Turkey Panini that consisted of Smoked turkey breast, smoked bacon, smoked cheddar & sun-dried tomato ale mustard grilled hot on Artisan Three Cheese bread. He also had a BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad that had chicken, romaine lettuce, roasted corn, black beans, tortilla strips & BBQ ranch dressing, drizzled with BBQ sauce.


As for me, I had a half Frontega Chicken Panini that is made up of smoked and pulled white meat chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes, red onions, chopped basil & chipotle mayonnaise, grilled hot on Focaccia. With it, I had their French Onion Soup, which is onion sautéed in sweet butter and seasonings, gently simmered in a light beef broth with essence of tomato, topped with homemade croutons and Asiago-Parmesan cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment