Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sharma's Kitchen @ Lafayette

We had dinner at Sharma's Kitchen last night with a friend. Sharma's Kitchen is an Indian restaurant that just opened for a few months in Lafayette. When we went in, the restaurant was rather crowded, which was a good sign as it means that their food is good. Furthermore, there were many Indian customers, which further proves that they are serving good and authentic Indian food. Throughout our dinner, many people were coming in till it was full.

It is buffet style and its variety was definitely better than Bombay restaurant. I always dislike going to Bombay as I felt there was nothing much I could eat there. As for Sharma's Kitchen, even their naan had different varieties. They had garlic and spicy naan. On the whole, their food tasted much better too! Furthermore, our friend said that they do change their buffet menu now and then, which is a really great! Though I am not a big fan of Indian food but if I really have to eat Indian food, I will definitely prefer Sharma's Kitchen over the rest. Here's what we had. There was samosa, goat curry, butter chicken, and others. They also served chicken kebab on a sizzling hot plate to the table. Plus I like eating the keropok thingy. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment