Friday, February 6, 2009

Nine Irish Brothers @ West Lafayette

Today's FFF was at the Nine Irish Brothers, a traditional Irish pub. We all had to show our IDs at the door before we were allowed to enter. Luckily my Singaporean IC was accepted!

However, even though we were at a pub, we did not order any alcohol and just had water. For dinner we had Pork Tenderloin Sandwich and Fish & Chips (1/2 order). Luckily I ordered the half order cos the portion was just OK for me. It has one piece of fish fillet with lots of potato. The person sitting beside me ordered the full order which had 2 pieces of fish fillet, coleslaw but less potato. I do not think I would be able to fish it. As for the Pork Tenderloin Sandwich, it was more like a burger to me and the pork cutlet was huge. There are no photos as the place was too dark and cramped.

Overall, the food tasted OK and the price was average. Not too expensive.

Website: http://www.nineirishbrothers.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment